Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why Is it only me !!!

I have been wondering what situations made me feel worse so far whether I experienced them directly or I put myself in my friend’s shoes that have been going through the toughest phase of their life what is the biggest problem in life.
          
                                     

Is it financial problems, where people feel helpless wondering “why am I like this” and looking for a helping hand? “What will I do if there is nothing I can do and there is no way I can get it!!” Financial problems may cause the life to stop for a moment (moment may be months or years), leave the current opportunity and take the next one and go ahead, however makes move forward. Though the feeling is very bitter, because as human nature, we compare with our peers and question ourselves, why are we like this? After things happened, it doesn’t look like a very tough problem.

Is it health/mental problems, highly possible, where people do not have any control over the anger of god. Here, people leave everything to the doctor (living god). If he is also helpless, then again question ourselves, why it’s only me? Here, people will not have any answer unlike financial problems, they have to live with it. After sometime, if they are strong enough to let it go and stand against it, probably declare their win.

http://www.crossthehurdles.com/cth/index.php?title=CTH_Story_of_Sai_Padma

If it is personal problems, where people feel that they have become scapegoats. Where they feel ditched, helpless and what am I living for! It takes considerable amount of time, to come out of depression and get the self belief that these are just part of our life and not complete life and “We are here to achieve something more meaningful than worrying about the past”. This also takes them through some weak moments, which they regret doing it or thinking of doing it. Here also the same question, why is it only me? - However it is very likely to find the answer that it’s not only me but many around. This is ever lasting till they find some meaning to their life - the purpose of their life.

Is it loneliness, where people don’t find meaning to their lives. Just live as it goes on. After some time, when look back, don’t find anything meaningful in life. Having no purpose of living make people feel frustrated and may become a terrible thing to digest.


Any case, one question everybody has and feel is “Why is it only me?” – And it takes considerable amount of time to understand why is it! I am wondering if it is the current problem, which is the toughest of all! I doubt so? People who are strong understand the intensity of the problems and fight them calmly. They know what they are and what they are fighting for and what they are going to achieve at the end of it. By living for more meaningful things, they live and prove not to somebody but for themselves.









No comments: