Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Expect The Unexpected

The puzzling thing about life is, the source of satisfaction differs from person to person. It will not be same most of the times. For me, it’s difficult to comprehend, where I get satisfaction from. May be helping friends, challenging myself with tough situations and cracking tough competitions. Frankly speaking, not sure. I tried different things, but unluckily didn’t find one till now.

Expectations about anything lead to misery. I trust this statement and I try to avoid it. The problem comes, when you find someone trustworthy. There the problem starts, once they become trust worthy, you start trusting them with some expectations which will break at one point of time to give you disappointment. However life is fully all about ups and downs and staying equanimous at all points of time.

If you don’t dream, you will not have it. This puts you into the soup of expecting something wholeheartedly and hence the result. I am confused about this. I believe in creating positive pressure for whatever I do and then complete the task. So far it worked for me. However, I am in the quest of finding the answer to the same question what makes me more satisfied with what I am doing.

We live in the world of hope. “The Next is going to be the best”. The fact is, as long we start to live in present, the future will keep chasing us and put us in that misery all the time. So, trusting ourselves and making things we like and make us feel proud probably the best things to do at present no matter how difficult and challenging they are. Be ready for unexpected, it makes life exciting…

3 comments:

S.V.R.Kiran said...

Nice way of putting it.

My teacher says that the secret is to be "Happily Dissatisfied". Immensely happy about the present state, but dissatisfied to see the future in the same state of affairs.

Punty d devil..;) said...

Nice...I guess am meeting for the first time someone who is so much optimistic about life and with so much of positive energy..kudos to you..:))

Gurava Reddy said...

@ Kiran

Thanks for your comments...

@ Preethi...

Thanks for your kind words..