Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My NSF Testimonial

When you are very hungry and someone feeds you at right time, you will feel like you owe your life to them. And I owe the same to NSF feeding me at right time with the scholarship when I was really short of money and there is no source to pay the fees. NSF not only provided me the confidence on the humanitarian aspects but also the values that one needs to live with, which otherwise I wouldn’t have learned. After passing out from NIT Surat, worked 3 years in IT industry I am really honored to be part of NSF alumni. The team which I call intellectually honest is always a source of inspiration for me both directly as well as indirectly. I specially thank Dr.Ratnam for his vision without which I wouldn’t have been what I am right now. His inspiration let me to give part of what I earn to the needy people through our welfare society called Pragathi and I think we can do really well by following his footsteps.

NSF Link : www.northsouth.org

Pragathi Link : www.pragathi.info

No comments: